Friday, June 07, 2013

What's My Name? Mr. Smooth!

If you watched the latest play by Roverman Productions last weekend, then you'll understand the title of my post. If you didn't, catch "What's My Name?" at the National Theatre on Saturday, June 8 and Sunday, June 9, 2013, then you'll understand.

Last week Thursday was the exclusive showing of "What's My Name?" and yours truly was there. And guess what? There was a flash mob by Roverman Productions. I am so serious. My first time ever witnessing a flash mob first hand. I loved it. And I could tell everyone around loved it too. Oh my! I started having fun before the play even began.

For the police officer that stopped me and my friends last week, same guy is still at the same place, and he's still arresting stopping lawless motorists. I'm guessing he's taking his dues and letting them go too. I still have the pictures and every time I pass by him, I so feel like screaming the fact that I have the pictures out loud for him to hear. But I have a strong feeling the arrested stopped motorists will not take kindly to that. Like me and my friends, I'm sure they are in a hurry to pay the police officer off and be on their way.

"What's My Name?", a play written and directed by Uncle Ebo Whyte, is showing this weekend.
Venue: National Theatre
Date: 8th and 9th June, 2013
Time: 1st show 4pm, 2nd show 8pm
Rate: GH50.00

Tickets are available at Shell Shops at Airport, Achimota, Sakaman and Tema Community 11, Baatsona Total, Frankies Osu and Accra Mall, Joy FM and Jane Ann Supermarket.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saved (Twice)

Sometime in 2018, I was heading to work when I heard this knocking sound. It was coming from my car but I couldn't tell which part of th...