Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The Answer!

In answering the question, most people I know (myself inclusive) had it wrong.
That's not necessarily such a bad thing. Matter of fact, it's a good thing.
Why?

Answer: She was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly.

If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you, neither did I.

If you got the answer correct, kindly let me know and I'll take it from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saved (Twice)

Sometime in 2018, I was heading to work when I heard this knocking sound. It was coming from my car but I couldn't tell which part of th...