Friday, June 23, 2017

Damaged Goods

Roverman Productions in partnership with Vodafone, National Theatre & Joy FM present:

DAMAGED GOODS



An Ebo Whyte play

The Arkursts agree to participate in a television interview about their marriage with the hope that they can set an example for other marriages.

There, on live television, cameras rolling, to the full glare of millions of viewers, a stress event occurs; one which could potentially result in a full blown out family crisis depending on the management of this stressor and the coping mechanisms the Arkursts employ.

What happens? Does this event result in the Arkurts being thrown into a state of family crisis?

Find out at the National Theatre on 24th, 25th June, 1st & 2nd July at 4pm and 8pm each day. Tickets cost GH¢80.00  at Joy FM; Shell Shops at Airport, Dansoman, Sakaman, Achimota & Tema Comm. 11; Baatsona & Haatso Total; Quick and Fine Supermarket opposite UPS; Goil Shops at 37, Mile 7 & Sakaman; Frankies, Osu.

Alternatively, tickets can be paid for via Vodafone Cash at a 10% discount
1. Dial *110#
2. Select 5 (Pay Bill)
3. Select 2 (Other)
4. Enter short code - 110110
5. Enter bill number - i.e. time and date of play e.g. 4pm 24th June
6. Enter amount (multiples of GH¢72)
7. Enter PIN to confirm

Someway, somehow, we all have been damaged at a point. How are we moving past that? How are the people in our lives dealing and helping us deal with that?

DAMAGED GOODS - a fun play with a plethora of lessons to learn.

1 comment:


  1. Friends, Here is my story to the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage. I really love James so much that i can not even do without. I was married for 7years with 2kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fight and argument almost every time… it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce… I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me because i love him with all my heart and didn’t want to lose him but everything just proved abortive… He moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded, cried and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful man who eventually helped me out with spell… I have never done things like this before but just decided to try reluctantly because I was desperate and left with no choice… He did special prayers and used herbs… Within two days james called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our third child. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news… Just thought I should spread my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there needs it. You can email Dr joy via (joylovespell@gmail.com) Don’t give up just yet, the different between “Ordinary” & “Extra-Ordinary” is the “Extra” so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it’s truly worth it.you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2347088404185.

    ReplyDelete

Saved (Twice)

Sometime in 2018, I was heading to work when I heard this knocking sound. It was coming from my car but I couldn't tell which part of th...