Saturday, September 02, 2017

The ComeBack

Roverman Productions in partnership with National Theatre & Joy FM present:

The ComeBack



An Ebo Whyte Play.

Jojo, a seasoned international football player is forced into early retirement after a series of injuries render him unfit to continue playing for his football club in Italy. He comes back to Ghana knowing he has lost a lot, but also knowing he has so much waiting for him, or so he thought.

The house and the business, he had thought he had, all turned out to be non existent. But how? He had sent money to his brother to see to the establishment of all this. How could his brother have built his house and set up his business on a waterway or water road as Jojo refers to it, and also have built a house for himself and set up the very same business for himself? Resigned to accept his fate, thinking he had a girlfriend to lean on and start over with, well, that too was taken away from him by this same brother.

How does one come back, get back from such a betrayal?

Find out on 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th September, 2017 at the National Theatre, 4pm and 8pm each day. Tickets can be purchased from Joy FM; Shell Shops at Airport, Dansoman, Sakaman, Achimota & Tema Comm. 11; Baatsona & Haatso Total; Quick and Fine Supermarket opposite UPS; Goil Shops at 37, Mile 7 & Sakaman; Frankies, Osu; Kpogas, Odorkor at GH¢80.00.

Our elders have said a lot. As Africans, we pride ourselves and live our lives by what our elders have had to say. #thecomebackplay will enlighten us on so many other things our elders have said, which no one knows about except Jojo. He'll also tell us about how "God is a coffin" and how to "eat a plane on a flight".

There are no seat belts attached to the seats at the National Theatre. How unfortunate, because you will fall out of your seats! In addition to cracked ribs, you will walk away knowing there is another option, a better one aside revenge after a betrayal.

4 comments:

  1. Blessings....
    sounds interesting.
    let be known that when it comes to money anything can happy and most likely will.
    "the love and desire for money is the root of all evil"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! For the love of money, people will do many things.

      Delete

  2. Friends, Here is my story to the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage. I really love James so much that i can not even do without. I was married for 7years with 2kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fight and argument almost every time… it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce… I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me because i love him with all my heart and didn’t want to lose him but everything just proved abortive… He moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded, cried and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful man who eventually helped me out with spell… I have never done things like this before but just decided to try reluctantly because I was desperate and left with no choice… He did special prayers and used herbs… Within two days james called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our third child. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news… Just thought I should spread my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there needs it. You can email Dr joy via (joylovespell@gmail.com) Don’t give up just yet, the different between “Ordinary” & “Extra-Ordinary” is the “Extra” so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it’s truly worth it.you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2347088404185.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Every body
    Thank you thank you Dr iayaryi for the good work you just did in my life.

    I'm From Texas USA. I was married to my husband for two years and we were living together happily and we both love each other for this two year not until one bad evening when i came back from work late due to scares of transportation and he started queering and he said he does not trust me any more and he can continue with this marriage any more and he drove me away from his house unknowingly to him that i was carrying his two month old baby inside me i tried informing he but he won,t listen to me any more i thought i will never get him back again and i loved him so much and i promise not to rest until am able to get him back to my life so i began to look for a solution and help to get him back this was because i do not want to give birth to a fatherless child so one afternoon as i was browsing on my computer i came across a testimony shared by miss Rachael from UK how she got his ex husband back with the help of Dr iayaryi of (driayaryi2012@hotmail.com) so i decided to give him a try and to my best surprise the spell this man cast on my husband work just within two days i contacted him . and today am happily living with my husband and a bouncing baby boy , with all this help rendered to me through this Dr Iyaryi (driayaryi2012@hotmail.com ) And also Reach him on WhatsApp Number: +2349057915709 Thanks Dr. IyaryI

    ReplyDelete

Saved (Twice)

Sometime in 2018, I was heading to work when I heard this knocking sound. It was coming from my car but I couldn't tell which part of th...