Monday, October 26, 2020

Adventurous Dentaa

 Yep, my first book definitely had to have my name on it 😁



From class trips, to exchange programmes, to concerts, to fully sponsored tours, this piece of nonfiction spans about 7 years in my life where I had the opportunity to visit 3 different countries: Burkina Faso, Canada and South Africa.

I believe there is a lesson to be learnt from every experience one goes through and that is what I share in this book: my experiences on these trips and the lessons I learnt from each.



Two things I believe in that come out in this book are, first, no matter how small or insignificant an experience seems, there is something to be learnt from it (you just have to look for it and learn).

Second, no matter how difficult, hard or annoying a situation is, there's a funny side to it (again, you just have to look for it and have a good laugh).

I learnt a lot from these trips; some, I didn't realise until years later. These lessons I believe can be applied to all facets of life, and I hope that in addition to having a good laugh, readers after turning the last page of this book will walk away having learnt a thing or two (hopefully more).

1 comment:

  1. It's a great pleasure for me to write this testimony about how I got my Genital Herpes cured with herbal medicine a month ago. I have been reading so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by Dr BEN herbal medicine but I never believed them. I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try Dr. BEN then I contacted him through his email, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, I pleaded with him to help me out. My experience with him was great, he cured me just as he promised. He sent me his medication and asked me to go for a medical check up after two weeks of usage. I agreed with him. I took this medication and went for a check up, to my greatest surprise my result was negative, I am really happy that I am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 3 weeks to be very sure I was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes negative. Contact him through his email address: voodoospelltemple80@gmail.com OR call, add him on Whatsapp + 2347044745704 He has Herbal cure for Diabetes, Hepatitis, Heart diseases, Hypertension, Strokes and Liver diseases

    ReplyDelete

Saved (Twice)

Sometime in 2018, I was heading to work when I heard this knocking sound. It was coming from my car but I couldn't tell which part of th...