I was tagged by Didi in the 11's game and now, I'm going to try to stick to the rules.
i. Post the rules.
ii. You must post 11 things about yourself.
iii. Answer the questions that your tagger posted for you.
iv. Create 11 questions, then choose 11 people and tag them to answer your questions.
v. Remember to let them know you tagged them, no tag backs.
vi. Let the tagger know when you answer their questions.
11 things about me...
1. I am a very reserved person (yeah, that's actually true).
2. I like talking plenty (how do I combine 1 & 2 you ask? See 3).
3. I spend lots of time in front of the mirror talking. Helps me know myself better and resolve unresolved arguments with others (in front of the mirror, I win all those arguments).
4. I love music but I can't possibly tell you what my favourite genre is cos I end up liking different songs of different genres.
5. My favourite song changes just about every month or week or day or hour or minute (might be a new track or an old one, depending on when I first heard it).
6. I don't have a favourite food but when I like a particular food, I can have it morning, afternoon, evening. Right now I'm liking noodles. Just trying to figure a breakfast version (I should try making indomie with sugar and milk and see how that goes).
7. Of course there's a catch to 6. When I get tired of the food I like so much, nothing will ever make me eat it again (indomie, your days are numbered).
8.I like answering questions and responding to enquiries and correcting erroneous thoughts about something I did or dint do. Unfortunately, my boss doesn't see it that way. He thinks I like talking back.
9. I'm not much of a golden mean (that's the smartest thing I've said yet. Has to do with Aristotle) person. That means when my boss says I like talking back, then even if he accuses me of homcide, I'll nod my head and say nothing. It's difficult finding a midpoint. I'm usually one of two extremes.
10. I have a killer smile and pretty eyes (seriously).
11. Right now I'm wondering why this couldn't have been 10 things about myself. I've run out of stuff to talk about. Besides, 11 is a weird number. #justsaying
Answers to Didi's questions
1. Do you have any pets? *sob sob* since my last pet dog died (it was the 3rd pet dog I've had. The first 2 died too), I've decided it's too much for me plus I'll just spare the world of dogs from my wonderful ownership.
2. If you were an animal in the wild, what animal would you be and why? Wild? If I was a domestic animal, I'd be a dog so when I die and go to doggy heaven, I'd ask my former pets if I did anything wrong that made them die. In the wild, I'd be a cheetah so I'd be the fastest animal cos I'm not much of a fast human. At least I should be fast if I'm an animal.
3. Do you agree when I say religion is doing more harm than good? hmmmmm... Really, I think it's the extremists.
4. What's your favourite song? Right now I'm loving "what doesn't kill you (stronger)" by Kelly Clarkson. Of course that could change in the next minute.
5. Do you think non-christians are going to hell? Ei! Do you really want me to answer that? What if I'm not Christian myself, eh?
6. Do you forgive easily? Oh yeah, and then I go sit in front of my mirror and analyse the situation again and then I decide whether the offender deserved the forgiveness. But to their face, I forgave them.
7. If you had to go to the moon and take just one thing with you, what would it be? I would take a laptop or a smart phone so I could blog about my experience.
8. Would you agree when I say God needs the devil just to create a balance? Wouldn't really know about that. Been watching this series, "Charmed" lately. It's about witches, and they talk about cosmic order of things and how bad has to exist for good to exist and how the two need to coexist etc. Honestly, I just watch it cos it's interesting not cos I believe in any of that. If the devil dint exist though, who would people blame when they do bad stuff or when bad stuff happens to them? lol #justsaying
9. Do you love gadgets? Oh definitely. Sad thing is I'm not exactly technologically savvy.
10. What's your favourite colour? Blue (first straight answer I've given).
11. Is there anything you have always wanted to tell me? (ok, so you caught me off guard there) ummmmm... So after reading all I had to say about me and the answers I gave to your questions, what do you think about me? (I hope "anything I want to tell you" includes questions cos I just asked you one).
1. What is your honest opinion about my blog?
2. If there was one thing you could change about the way I write, what would it be?
3. Is there any experience you've had that you would so love to relive?
4. If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?
5. Thus far, do you have any regrets in the life you've lived? Elaborate (sounds like an exam question).
6. What's your favourite food?
7. Do you have the ability and capacity to prepare your favourite food?
8. Can you sing?
9. Do you like your boss?
10. In your honest opinion, do you think the world would be a much better place without bosses?
11. Do you think an 11th question is necessary?
2. George Sebastian
6. Nana Okyerebea
11. Hawa Kombian