Friday, October 07, 2011

Glo Cards

I have seen a couple of shops that sell phone cards include the Glo logo indicating they selling Glo recharge cards. I'm guessing it's cos they don't want to have new sign boards made when Glo actually starts operating (that's just my guess otherwise I really wonder what they selling).

Maybe next time, I should walk into one such shop and tell them I want to buy a Glo card and see what they say. Well, if they look at me like I'm crazy, I'm going to look at them like they crazy cos they're the ones advertising the sale of cards that don't even exist.

1 comment:

  1. Glo cards dont exist in Ghana? i tot Glo worked fine there

    ReplyDelete

Saved (Twice)

Sometime in 2018, I was heading to work when I heard this knocking sound. It was coming from my car but I couldn't tell which part of th...