Friday, January 24, 2014

LOL Moments...

There's this car I see parked not far from my office that gets me in stitches every time I see it.
I am guessing the toilet roll on the dashboard = box of tissue
toilet roll = cost effective, gets the job done
box of tissue = gets the job done, not as cost effective as toilet roll
Yesterday on my way to work, somewhere around Jamestown (I mostly use the High Street), I saw this man crossing the road, which really isn't a big deal. There are stop signs placed on either side of the road at vantage points so pedestrians use them when crossing. This man picked up one of the stop signs and held it up while crossing the road. That was actually very smart because most people just run across the road without bothering with the signs. But I was in stitches as I watched him cross. Why? The man had just a towel around his waist and held a pail with a bathing sponge in the hand that wasn't carrying the sign.

I am guessing he was crossing the road to go take a shower or he had just finished taking a shower and was crossing the road to go get dressed. Why did I find that so amusing? Well, the man walked across the road like what he was doing was very normal, done by everyone and not in the least bit weird. Me, I found all that weird, and he did look very interesting holding a pail in one hand and a stop sign in the other, plus he must be in his mid 30's or early 40's (I might not have had too much of an LOL moment had he been a kid or in his teens).
I didn't think of getting a picture though until he was on the other side :(

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh wooow!!! Hot profile picture alert! !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely blushing, yep, definitely blushing :D

      Delete
  2. The picture must have been so funny...sadly their is no visual to LOL at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally hilarious. Unfortunately, dint get a picture on the second bit, but trust me, the picture before me had me lol-ing all the way to work.

      Delete
  3. Wouldn't have minded a picture too. Lol. The nerve of him !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally bummed out myself that I didn't get one :(

      Delete

Saved (Twice)

Sometime in 2018, I was heading to work when I heard this knocking sound. It was coming from my car but I couldn't tell which part of th...