Tuesday, January 28, 2014

How To Kill An Ant!

Mix chili and sugar and keep it outside the ant's hole for it to eat. After eating it, the ant will search for some water near a water tank. When it's there near the water tank, push the ant into it. Now, the ant is wet and will go to dry itself near a fireplace. When it reaches the fireplace, put a bomb into the fire.
BOOM!!!
The ant is now injured. Then take the wounded ant to the ICU. There, the ant will be put on the ventilator. Now, the ant is safe in the hospital. However, at night, sneak into the ant's room and remove the oxygen mask from its mouth and kill the ant.
Simple!

I like to be original (mostly) with my posts but I couldn't help it this time. Someone sent this on whatsapp and though I was in public, I couldn't help lol-ing...
Since I'm not much of a selfish person, I decided to share, and if you haven't already seen it, I'm sure you were lol-ing all over the place. If you weren't, well, you have an interesting sense of humour and boy would I love to spend 5 minutes with you.

4 comments:

  1. First commenter's rights claimed.

    Second, didn't get a snicker out of me, so where's my 5mins....or make it 15 :p

    Third, I think you should change that profile picture now. Getting traffic in here by virtue of the picture is unfair advantage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As first commenter, rights approved :D
      Lie! I could almost envision you rolling on the ground. 15 not earned.
      Ummmmm... I promise you can borrow picture anytime (scouts honour). Let's see it work some magic for you :D

      Delete
  2. I chuckled at the mere thought of that short story...nice!

    ReplyDelete

Saved (Twice)

Sometime in 2018, I was heading to work when I heard this knocking sound. It was coming from my car but I couldn't tell which part of th...