Monday, April 04, 2011

Plight of a Hungry Man - Part Four

After my pledge to leave the house early every morning for work, I tried to make that “dream” a reality. I woke up early, did all I got to do and then what happened? I had a wardrobe emergency! (Mental note: pick out what you going to wear, try it on to see if it still fits and iron it the night before).

As I drove towards work, I knew I’d miss Kwaku Doe and as if my being late wasn’t enough, the rain comes down. Hmmmmm... yeah, I did miss him. Either I was too late or the rain drove him away or he just didn’t show up. Whatever it was, I’ll just have to wait till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saved (Twice)

Sometime in 2018, I was heading to work when I heard this knocking sound. It was coming from my car but I couldn't tell which part of th...